Ken Brogden Ltd are specialists in Metalwork, Fabrication and Welding. Areas of work undertaken include, but are not limited to:
- All aspects of wrought ironwork, from English Heritage approved railings for a Grade II Listed park through to a single garden gate
- Structural steelwork from a single beam to a full frame portal building [Find out more]
- All aspects of fabrication specific to the Steeplejack industry [Find out more]
- Various security work including gates, grilles and barriers [Find out more]
- On site welding services
Some typical projects we work on include:
- Fire escapes and access staircases
- Gates and railings
- Balustrades and handrails
- Steel fencing
- Wrought ironwork
- Design and drawing service
We offer a bespoke, tailored service for each of our customers. We can offer constructive advice on how to keep your metalwork projects within budget, and can offer designs that match any current or surrounding buildings and structures.
If you’d like to find out more about how we can help you, please contact us.
View some of our recent work on our Recent Projects page.